Monday, February 22, 2010

WST Canceled today

This was sent via email to the entire class.

Hello Students,

Unfortunately, I have been feeling unwell and have to cancel class today. Here are a few things to keep in mind.

- Please make sure that you are up to date on your reading and come prepared to class. Start developing questions on these readings for the midterm review, since we will have less time to cover them and they are difficult readings.

- I had already planned to give you an extension on the blog assignment that would have been doing this week. I decided to give you an extension so that you could all get some extra study for your midterms. We will discuss this further in class.

- If you had a discussion leading today, you will now be leading on Wednesday along with the other students assigned for that day.

I apologize for canceling class and I will see you all later this week.

Nina Perez
jeaperez@mail.ucf.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment